During Lent 2019, The Joint Public Issues Team are hosting Living Lent, an opportunity to respond to the urgent call for climate action by making a significant personal commitment to changing your lifestyle for the climate.
Find out more information, and see new resources, on the Living Lent website.
Living Lent Poetry
More Than a Nod and a Wink
- How do you feel about the traditions of Lent?
- Do you think this poem is flippant?
- Is it really suggesting something world changing?
- What do you believe is the meaning of the poem’s title?
Before We Got Plastic
- What has this poem made you feel?
- How do you take the meaning of the poem’s second line?
- Why will the toys ‘degrade but never degrade’?
- Do you feel a call-to action in this poem?
- What is it?