Each year, there are opportunities to work with the Joint Public Issues Team for a year as an intern. The internships are open for applications in the spring, for roles running from September-August.
We often run two different internship opportunities:
- Joint Public Issues Team Intern, with a focus on communication, engagement and research
- Parliamentary Internship – two roles which split their time between JPIT and the office of an MP or peer
JPIT and Houses of Parliament Internships – Applications for 2023-2024 Now Closed
Joint Public Issues Team Intern – Applications for 2023-2024 Now Closed
Video: Applying to the JPIT Internships
Thinking about applying to one of the JPIT Internships? Watch a recording of our webinar which explored:
- The application process
- What we’re looking for in a good candidate
- What it’s like working for JPIT
- Day to day life as an intern
Meet our current Interns
Find out more
You can read a short blog about the parliamentary internship programmes, and how they are funded, here. This relates to the 2023 Sky News and Tortoise report.