What does justice look like in your neighbourhood?
Hopefully, you’ll have already heard about the Joint Public Issues Team’s conference coming up on 11 June 2022. It is rooted in local experience, looking outward and upward.
We believe it will encourage and empower justice seekers and we’d love your help spreading the word. Here’s how (or watch the how-to video below):
- Take a short video on your phone completing the sentence: ‘Justice in my neighbourhood looks like…’. There are some examples below to start you off.
- You can show us an area of your neighbourhood in the background, but make sure we can see your face and hear your voice.
- Then go onto Facebook, search for the Joint Public Issues Team, and add your video there. We’ll be able to see it and share it with all our followers. On phone apps, adding a video is the same as adding a photo.
- We’ll use your video on social media and some of your clips might appear in promotional videos before and during the event.
- Keep your video short and simple for maximum impact.
- You’re welcome to share it with your friends too. You can use the hashtag #jpit2022.
We hope to see you soon!
Justice in my neighbourhood looks like…
…the need for soup kitchens being a thing of the past.
…clean air and a safe park for my children to play in.
…everyone getting a welcome, no matter where they are from.
…everyone having a place at the table and having a voice.
…my church’s food bank being shut down for good because we all have enough to live on.
…equal opportunities for all our children to learn and grow.
…an end to the risk of floods because we take care of our planet.
…happy, thriving communities, where we know each other’s names and help out when we can.